Full-Time Welder/Fabricator Needed
Steel House MFG is currently looking for several well-versed welders/fabricators that have a passion for their craft. We specialize in high-end custom fabrication for both commercial and residential in mild steel, stainless and various other specialty metals. We cater to a diverse clientele of premier Residential and Commercial Architects and Contractors. Chances are you have seen our work around town.
Our employees are the key to our success, and we are looking for top talent to join our team. We have excellent equipment, a large spacious shop, incredible projects and an atmosphere that you'll love.
Please submit a little about yourself along with resume. Please view our website to better understand the type of work we do:
PLEASE NOTE: No Walk-ins and Phones Calls
- Minimum of 3-5 years architectural welding experience preferred
- Working knowledge of all Welding Processes. Strong in TIG and MIG needed
- Strong skills fabricating and finishing stainless a plus
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to own your projects and work thru problems promptly.
- Ideal candidate will be able to self-manage as well as manage others.
- Must be able to get to work on time!
- Must have a strong work ethic and a good attitude.
- Must be able to read and build from prints and shop drawings.
- Must have a high school or equivalent diploma.
- No felonies, and must have a good "clean" driving record. -Must have a valid drivers license
- If you meet these requirements, we look forward to talking with you further. Serious applicants only.
What We're Offering You:
Paid Time OFF: 1st year - 5 days, 2nd year - 10 days
Medical Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental
Salary: Hourly -DOE